(Inspired by The Zen of Python)
- Web is rich. Websites should reflect that.
- You can be rich without being flashy. Remove the unnecessary.
- Web should be fast and mobile-first. PageSpeed matters.
- Privacy is important. Don’t sell your user data.
- Web should be accessible.
- Web is social.
- Web is written. Typography matters.
- Web should be crawlable. Use Schema.
- Don’t be afraid to use updated technology. Don’t get starstruck by it.
- Centralize digital CV – Bio
- Establish a digital voice
- Create content hubs
- Promote what’s important
- Earn some affiliate income