Between 2014 – 2020 (jeez, time flies!) I was a founding member of Sociality in the role of Project Manager, participating in technology projects websites, web applications, MVPs), and additionally Digital Marketing Manager and Director of Trainings.
Specifically regarding seminars and education, I have collaborated with ANT1 MediaLab, HIGGS and Foundit (run by Bizrupt and 100mentors) and I have taught anything related to digital marketing and communication and digital transformation for organizations, an activity that I joyfully continue up to this day.
Moreover, I was a member of the “Speak up!” team, a digital development project for the Radio Station of Messolonghi (my hometown). The project was funded by the Robert Bosch Stiftung under administration of MitOst the “Actors of Urban Change” program which facilitated the development of peer networks amongst agents across NGO, private enterprises and public institutions.
Finally, I’m a founder and publisher of Messolonghi.info, a local media startup which strives to create a shared communication space between local organizations, social movements, and local businesses.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Business Administration (Accounting and Financial Management), Athens University of Economics and Business, 2009-2013
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, ALBA Graduate Business School, 2015
- Creative and Strategic Planners Path, December 31, 2018
- Brand Marketer on Facebook Learning Path, April 26, 2019
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, November 26, 2020-1
- Google Ads Search Certification, November 29, 2020-1
- Digital Transformation for Tech Leaders (learning path), link
You can find my LinkedIn profile here
- (ongoing) PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, link
- (ongoing) Exploring the Product Business path, link
- Exploring Product Business Foundations
- Exploring Strategy & Vision
- Managing Strategy and Vision
You may find my Pluralsight profile here